Pray for the Nations
....or your nation, city or neighbourhood
Pray for the people God puts on your heart. We each only need to do our assigned part!
Pray for the Nations
Pray for the Nations is an online House of Prayer for All Nations that connects people to pray for the nations - including their neighbourhood, region or nation.
This website makes it easy for you to register the times and places where you are praying so:
- more people are inspired to pray
- people can find local prayer groups
- local prayer groups can connect to pray in agreement for their region
- people can register neighbourhood, regional and national prayer groups
- people in other nations to register their neighbourhood, regional and national prayer groups
- Australians can easily connect with people in other nations that we are praying for
Together we are Jesus’ House of Prayer for All Nations
Ongoing 24/7 Prayer Calendar & Map
This 24/7 Calendar and Map on the website provides an ongoing 24/7 Calendar so people can join all year and find ongoing prayer gatherings in their neighbourhood, region and nation.
Click on CALENDAR on the Menu Bar to see the groups praying at all times of the day and night. The dark bands at the top are groups who are prayhing 24 hours on that day. Many of htem pray 24/7 continuously for 40 Days and some are praying 24/7 ongoing!
Use the SEARCH function under the Map to find a group you can join and local leaders you can invite to join regional collaborations.
When you register your prayer group - it will be visible in the 24/7 Calendar and as a flame on the Global Map.
- If your group is a public meeting that is open to others coming - the flame will display the full address and times of your meetings.
- If your group is open to others inquiring about joining you –the flame will display the local area and the group coordinator's email address so locals can contact you.
- If your group is a private group the flame will display the local area and the group coordinator's email address is displayed so other local leaders can invite you into regional collaboration.
The 40 Day Prayer Relay is our annual 24/7 prayer campaign - calling people to partner for 40 Days of prayer commitment and collaboration. The next dates are 6 March - 21 April 2019.
Pray for the Nations
- Pray for harvest workers to bring salvation to the unreached people groups at the ends of the earth. Pray for those who carry the gospel and receive Jesus as their Lord in places of hardship and persecution. (Acts 13:47)
Pray for the unreached people around you and specific unreached people groups across the world, who have not heard the gospel. These are listed at Finishing the Task and Joshua Project.
Download or print a 31 day guide so you can pray for an unreached people group each day.
- Pray that Israel’s eyes will be opened to know their Messiah and anticipate His return.
- Pray for the First Nations people globally - and in your own region. May they arise with a knowledge of God that draws all men to Him. (Acts 17:26-27)
- Be inspired to pray for evangelism
- Pray for the Nations incorporates
Pray for Australia and Pray for Melbourne. Download or print the Pray for Melbourne 31 day local city prayer plan.
- See more at: http://partnersinprayer.org.au/whats-on/
Jesus calls us to pray for the nations of the earth
Mark 11:17 “And as he taught them, he said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations’?”
Matthew 18:18-20 "Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."
Matthew 28:18-20 “Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”
Partners in Prayer & Evangelism
The website is hosted by PIPES: Partners in Prayer & Evangelism to equip the followers of Jesus to partner with Him and each other in prayer & evangelism.
PIPES helps connect people to partner in prayer & evangelism:
- in their neighbourhoods. Since 2012 we’ve supported Ffald-y-Brenin type local house of prayer. See information and Ffald-y-Brenin Resources supplied in Australia.
- in their regions - municipalities, cities. We encourage interchurch collaboration and regional house of prayer.
As an example: In 2016 we initiated Pray for Melbourne (Victoria, Australia). If you pray for Melbourne, you may like to use this tool - the 31 Local City Prayer Plan – so we pray together each day for our municipal cities. If you are from Melbourne check out which day we pray for your region! Enter the 31 Local City Prayer Plan into your calendar.
- in their nation. Each day in 40 Days 2018 we will pray for our local areas and the Australian towns that the XXI Commonwealth Games Queen's Baton passes through in the lead up to Gold Coast 2018 -4-15 April.
- for the nations. The 40 Days 2018 is a call to Pray for the Nations – for harvest workers so the gospel is quickly carried to the unreached people around us and unreached people groups globally. We sense an urgency to do this. Matthew 24:14 “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.”