Prayer Call is an open national online prayer community.
Prayer Call has emerged since September 2017 as an open community of watchmen who pray for Australia! God’s presence in these prayer calls is usually palpable. We spend time praising God and let the Holy Spirit leads us in how to pray. Usually we spend some of the time in small breakout groups. Meeting via ‘Zoom’ helps us connect as a community. It enables us to see each other, play worship music and share documents, use ‘chat’ to document Scriptures and send public and private messages to each other during the call.
Prayer Call Times:
Currently Prayer Call is from 6:30-8.30am and 8.00-8.30pm (AEST) Mondays – Saturdays. The evening time has been added during the 21 Day Prayer Call. You are welcome to join us for any part of any day.
We are supporting the national call to 21 Days prayer for our nation from 1 Dec-21 Dec 2018. This call invites you to pause like Daniel to pray for your nation morning, noon or night. You may like to set your alarm to pray in the Spirit for 10 minutes at 7am, noon and 7pm in your time zone. But feel free to pray at any time that you can pause. The 7pm timing aligns with the global call to pray for Jesus' Awakening.
To Join Prayer Call via phone or computer:
1. Email Roslyn Curry at [email protected] so we have your contact details. You will receive an email with phone numbers and a Zoom link so you can join Prayer Call by phone or from your computer. Please save these links to a place where you can easily access them.
2. Access Prayer Call from a phone number or ZOOM - within Australia or from other nations.
3. Access Prayer Call from a computer using ZOOM - a program that enables us to see each other and send CHAT messages to each other during the meeting and this helps us connect as a community.
Tips on how to use Zoom:
- In preparation for your first Prayer Call DOWNLOAD ZOOM. IT’S FREE.
- Enter the Prayer Call Zoom number, or click on the link, that we send you when you register at www.prayforthenations.com .
- Click on ‘Open Zoom Meeting’ and then on ‘Join audio-conference by computer.’
- Arrive early to practise using Zoom and to meet each other!
- During the Zoom Call:
- Click the Mute Button to keep your microphone muted to reduce background noise – except when you are speaking or praying!
- Click the Chat Button to send questions, share Scriptures or comments to a specific person or everyone.
- Avoid the Share Screen Button which is just for demonstration purposes. It enables everyone to see what is on your computer screen.
If it's your first time using zoom watch this instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFhAEoCF7jg
Inquiries about the Zoom number etc: Roslyn Curry
If you would like to receive updates from Partners in Prayer & Evangelism also register at www.prayforthenations.com