Week 4 Overflowing our Father’s Love to the Lost
Sun 24 Mar, 19
Sun 24 Mar to Sat 30 Mar
(Week 5 will be released on Sun 31 March)
- Are you ready to have fear washed out of your life and replaced with love?
- How do we actually share our Father’s love, once the opportunity arises?
- Are you willing to go deeper as an evangelist?
One of the most crippling sayings of our time is this, “Always preach the gospel. When necessary, use words.” (This quote is regularly attributed to Francis of Assisi, though there are actually no records that he said this.) For this to be a mantra for many in our age, is nothing short of disturbing, because it goes completely against the Word of God.
Romans 10:14 says, “But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?”
Being nice doesn’t bring conviction or explain the way to salvation. We must use our words to share the gospel.
- DAY 19 24 March 2019: Pray for all fear to leave you and for love to flood your heart.
- DAY 20 25 March 2019: Pray for opportunities to share our Father’s love.
- DAY 21 26 March 2019: Pray for your lost friends and relatives by name.
- DAY 22 27 March 2019: Pray for many to be equipped with tools for sharing the gospel.
- DAY 23 28 March 2019: Pray your friends will join you and that more and more harvest workers arise.
- DAY 24 29 March 2019: Pray for local and global evangelists who are working to see the lost found in your city or abroad.
- DAY 25 30 March 2019: Pray for those you share Jesus with to make decisions to follow Jesus. Pray for fruit from the seeds you are planting.
Listen to the weekly Overflow podcast from Your Awakening
Join A LIVE Weekly Online ZOOM Meeting With Andrew Scarborough
Every Wednesday During The 40 Days Of Prayer Starting March 6th.
How To Join The ZOOM Meeting
Click this link 5 minutes before 8pm
First time to ZOOM? Watch this video >>
Are you in Melbourne?
Join The Overflow event on the last day of the 40 days in Melbourne.